Thursday, February 23, 2012

High School Humor

Well I seem to have lots of friends that teach Elementary school,
and they always have these cute posts...
You know the ones where they show off all the things their kids make for them
(thanks to all my other friends that are amazing moms out there!)
I'll admit, I get a little jealous...


You see my job is a little different, Its a rare occasion where I hear that a student actually enjoys my class.
I used to take it personally but now I realize at 16 even if you LOVE your biology class and your super hot biology teacher... it is SO NOT COOL to say it out loud! 
(okay I'm joking about the super hot part, hopefully you got that!)

Over the past few months I realized I too could have funny posts about work.
Some of my students are the most clever people I have ever met! 
Especially when they don't know the answer to a test question.

just take a look:


Example 1
 Example 2

 Example 3


Example 4 -
This example isn't actually from a test. Theses girls knew exactly what they were doing, We are working on a unit in Genetics and the had to build and name a "creature" this is what they came up with! 
(Brian even made it into the one!)

Well there you have it! 
I really do LOVE my job! 
More power to my friends and millions of people that teach elementary school!
I couldn't do it! 

ps all name and identities have been removed from this post as to avoid any legal issues :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha you KNOW elementary teachers rock. I think I may know just who you were referring to when you mentioned funny stories and home made gifts.. =)

    ReplyDelete